Whole moong (whole green gram)--> 1 Cup
Rice flour --> 1/2 Cup
Cumin powder --> 2 tsp
Dry ginger powder --> 1 tsp
Green chillies --> as per taste
Salt --> to taste
- Soak whole green moong overnight with enough water.
- Grind it into a fine paste adding little water.
- Add to the ground moong rice flour,cumin seeds powder(roasted jeera powder),dry ginger powder,green chillies and pulse it again in the
- blender or mixer till well mixed.
- Add salt as per taste and allow it to ferment for 4 to 6hrs.
- Now heat a non stick tava or griddle and smear few drops of oil with the help of a cut onion.
- Pour in the required amount of batter and spread it into a thin dosa in a circular manner.Then drizzle oil along the edges of the dosa.
- After the dosa is cooked on one side for 2-3 mins flip it over and cook on the other side for few seconds.
- Serve this healthy delicious dosa with any chutney of your choice.